Our client, which is one of the most famous Japanese travel agency, is looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to join this dynamic team.
Reporting to : General Manager
What you will be working on
- Handle AP/AR and Balance Sheet Schedule items
- Prepare PL/BS Report
- Handling closing account
- Prepare AR/AP Report
- Analysis Report for Outstanding AR/AP, BS Schedule items
- Accurately review a high volume of AP/AR
- Computation of tax amount
- Liaise with and support Branches on all accounting matters, resolve outstanding and irregular issues
- Liaise with an Accounting firm and Audit
- Check the Accounting Report from your subordinates
- Improve Accounting procedures
- Improve documentation procedures and implement SOP
- Handling Expatriates' Employment Passes
- Liaising with MOM
- Salary and Tax related matter (Levy, CPF, etc.)
- Preparing of HR related documents
-Other ad hoc duties as assigned
What they are looking for
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Must have Managerial experience.
- Experience in HR is an advantageous.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese (min JLPT N3) to liaise with Japanese counterparts is advantageous.
- Able to join in short notice is highly preferred!
8:30 ~ 17:30
What they are offering
- Variable Bonus (Depend on company and individual performance)
- Annual Leave : 7 days (max 15 days)
- Birthday Leave