Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.
Our client is a regional corporate HR solution provider. They are an all-in-one solution already penetrated the market without much sales effort here in Hong Kong. They are an energetic, innovative and flexible team. They are now looking for high caliber talent to join their sales team in Hong Kong.
- You will play a sales management role handling of all aspect of business expanding operations within Hong Kong. You will work within the sales team to access company progress, sales and marketing success. This will cover the sales management, marketing strategy development and new business development.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A degree education required or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience of both business development, sales and marketing
- Experienced in selling to enterprise and mid-size companies
- Preferably experience managing a small team
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent business sense with regional experience in IT solution (HR solution is preferred) provider business
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organization skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Native speaking in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent communications skills with ability to create and deliver pitch decks
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data submitted are for recruitment purpose only.)