Sales Director-HR Assessment
|Job Title:||Sales Director-HR Assessment|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2022 05:37|
globally leading talent measurement and front-running online assessment and remote proctoring company. With over 4,000+ clients, 31 sector skill councils, and 500+ educational institutions as partners across the globe in over 90+ countries
* Supports the success of an assigned team of sales people, including Account Managers, and Business Development Sales Representatives.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
* Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
* Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
* Adept at Pipeline management and sales forecasting
* Experience of selling Technology products to HR leaders will be an advantage
* Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
* Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their need
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
* Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
* Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Keep abreast of practices and promotional trends
* Four year college degree from an accredited institution
* Minimum six years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment;
* A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
* Product certification or equivalent technical credential.
* Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
* target driven with a proven track record in sales
* Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
* Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Decent working environment
Promising Career Development
Attractive salary payment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cassie Yu on +8621 6035 3535.