Job Purpose :
Work as a member of the Asia Pacific HR Professional Services Team.
The HR Generalist will work in a regional set up working independently with assigned managers across various countries / business to effectively deliver end to end HR processes and solutions, to coach and develop managers to build managers and employee capability. They will achieve this through alignment and engagement with country / regional peers and in partnership with HR specialist groups. This role provides an excellent development opportunity for HR professionals seeking exposure in a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment where the ability to leverage resources from multiple areas to deliver results is crucial.
- Deliver HR services and build capabilities to drive organizational performance through individuals and managers.
- Build strong relationships with line managers, working as a partner with them to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes including but not limited to Employee Relations, Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, Resourcing, Compensation and Benefits, amongst others.
- Work with the assigned managers to facilitate the effective execution of HR processes including, Performance Management, Talent Review, Year-End Compensation Process and Employee Engagement / Voice of Employee survey
- Partner with Country / Regional HR Advisors and HR Specialists (Compensation & Benefits, Resourcing, Talent & Learning ) on HR priorities in respective client populations to ensure delivery and implementation of HR solutions.
- In partnership with the Employee Relations team, work with managers to address employee issues (including under performance, grievances etc.) ensuring appropriate advice is given and actions in place, risks are assessed and understood.
- Counsel employees on personal and work related issues that affect performance and foster policy understanding e.g. performance capability, individual consultations etc.
- Manage employee life cycle HR related transactions (new hires, leave, employee mobility, transfers, terminations, leave, etc.). Support incentive planning, headcount/FTE planning and other projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field/equivalent required.
- 5 -7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner / Generalist or progressively responsible experience in Human Resources with exposure to and demonstrated competence in diverse functional areas.
- Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Exposure to cloud based, integrated HR systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.Desired Skills / Competencies :
- Strong client focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Strong coaching skills and ability to coach managers on a variety of HR topics / Strong influencing skills and ability is desired
- Excellent collaboration skills enabling effective working across the matrix environment and other functional partners like HR Shared Services, Employee relations, Recruitment etc.
- Strong change management skills, i.e., comfortable with uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly.
- Detail oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving.