Regional Manager, Rewards & HR Ops (603485)
The individual contributor role will be responsible for managing end to end rewards (SEA, South Asia & Korea) providing expert support for the broad range of Compensation & Benefit activities and services, including Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility.
The role will also be responsible for the payroll, benefits, and HR system administration for regional office in Singapore. It will ensure compliance with ZB policies, government regulations, establishing and implementing rewards policies.
The individual can be a successor to Regional and Country HR roles, either as a COE or as a HRBP.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and develop rewards programs that are consistent with Zimmer Biomet rewards principles in SEA, South Asia and Korea while addressing the specific needs of local country operations
- Lead market survey submissions for SEA, South Asia and Korea, trends analysis to design and propose strategies to attract, motivate and retain talent. These includes pay benchmarks, remuneration mix, and calibration principles for sales incentive schemes
- Maintain SEA, South Asia and Korea wide job evaluation database and records, conduct job analysis and present recommendations to functional leaders / hiring managers
- Lead annual merit increase, annual bonus, sales incentive review, salary changes, long term incentive and recognition.
Payroll & Headcount Cost Management
- Lead SG & VN payroll through external payroll provider, quarterly sales incentive payouts & yearly tax reporting
- Support quarterly headcount and cost budgeting projections in Hyperion
- Work with Finance to ensure headcount and related cost projection are aligned to operating budgets
- Support annual operating plan for headcount and cost budgeting exercise by providing accurate information to support annual operating plans and salary reviews
System & Special Projects
- Execute in global & regional rewards/HRIS project aimed at streamlining/ automating processes in SEA, South Asia and Korea
- Ensuring accurate updates of HR data on SAP in a timely manner in Singapore
Expected Areas of Competence
- Well versed in employment & labor laws and regulations
- Possess strong oral and written language skills. Fluent in English and local dialects
- SuccessFactors or SAP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt communication style appropriately
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate through ambiguous / complex processes
- Possess strong team player and information sharing with the teams he/she works with and possess the ability to work cooperatively with other departments and staff members
- Hands-on and willing to take on operational and administration duties
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines
- Self- motivated, dynamic and result oriented team player
- Minimum 10+ years in managing HR rewards processes, systems and experience
- Degree/Diploma in human resources management
Zimmer India Private Limited
14th Floor, Tower B, DLF BuildNo.5,
Cyber Terraces DLF
Cyber City Phase-III
You are about to leave the Zimmer United States website. Some of the information you will see may pertain to products that are not currently licensed for sale in United States.