Our client is a reputable consumer brand with global presence.
They are inviting a dynamic HR professional to join their Regional HR Team
- Lead a small team to ensure effective delivery of HR Business Partner services for Asia Pacific markets.
- Formulate and implement regional recruiting strategies to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for the sourcing and hiring of candidates for different business units.
- Provide professional consultation and support to managers/business leaders on talent acquisition needs and applicable company policies employment laws.
- Facilitate retention strategies, succession planning and talent management in accordance with Companys Core Values.
- Assist in other regional projects.
- University graduate in HR Management or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years HR experience from multinational companies, preferably from FMCG/ or retail industries, regional HR exposure is essential.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible.
- Flexible for travelling.
- Strong communication, problem solving interpersonal skill.
- Excellent English Fluent Mandarin.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now.
Please quote our reference number in your application
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.