A fast growing listed company is looking for a mature and energetic HR professional in view of their aggressive business expansion across the globe.
- A fast growing listed company
- Global/regional scope
- Support M&A and organization transformation
- Team leadership exposure
- Work closely with the Head of Business to provide support on full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, organization structuring, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent development etc. for overseas regions
- Support top management in post M&A integration/alignment and organization transformation
- Responsible for new office opening in overseas regions including HR policies & procedures set up & formulation, manpower planning, key positions recruitment etc.
- Participate in any ad-hoc HR projects
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years of work experience in logistics related industries
- Enjoy working closely with the business and be able to push back when needed on business request
- Exposure working on a regional scope is highly preferred
- Highly agile and able to work under an ever changing environment
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be compulsory