Due to global expansion, we are currently hiring Global Talent Acquisition Head to lead, drive and strategize the group global talent management supporting business goals.
The ideal candidate should have proven track record of success delivering a high volume of hires in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Report to the Chief Operating Officer of the Group and provide overall Human Resources leadership in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Australia, India, Unite States.
- Synthesize and streamline HR initiatives including but not limited to CSR, performance management, employee engagement,
- Rewards & Recognition, Compensation & Benefits Programs across the regions, in alignment with business goals
- To facilitate synergy among regions; Lead and drive regional HR projects
- Contribute strategic HR ideas and suggest solutions to improve current processes; maximize information, knowledge & expertise sharing across regions
- Oversee and coach the team to provide professional HR services to the company in compliance with global policies and local regulations through developing knowledge and experience for the team
- As a change Champion to cope with business expansion, lean deployment and re-engineering to meet optimal efficiency, increase productivity and improve employee satisfaction, organizational capability and bench strength
- Bachelor Degree in HRM or equivalent
- 8 years of experience in regional HR with experience
- Broad knowledge in employee relations & performance management
- Experience in team management is a must
- HR System migration experience is an advantage
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Skilled leader and people-manager.
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and keep pace with change
- Good knowledge of Labour Law & HR processes
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- A track record of effectively owning process development, management, and improvement
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior leaders across multiple disciplines