Regional Director of Human Resources APAC
Based at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong, the Regional Director of Human Resources - APAC will act as a Human Resources leader to the region. They will lead, organize, orchestrate and develop a cohesive Human Resources function in the region, who will execute the strategy of talent acquisition, learning and development, talent management/succession planning and compensation and benefits. They will provide expertise and support in labour relations matters. They will ensure all new openings and renovations are successfully opened on time.
- A minimum of 10 years in Human Resources management. Prior experience working in Asia or oversight of the region.
- Degree preferably in Human Resources or professional Human Resources accreditation
- Preferably pre-opening experience
- Strong business acumen and high degree of work ethic
- Confident, excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Culturally sensitive
- Self-motivated, well organised and detail orientated
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to travel when required