The Recruitment Operations Consultant (ROC) partners with existing and new client teams to ensure processes are designed and being followed for service efficiency and client satisfaction.
The ROC provides both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to foster an environment of operational excellence.
The ROC is responsible for the stabilization of new clients and the optimization of existing clients.
- Complete Stabilization process for new clients and optimization process for existing clients as assigned.
- Understand process design for each client, auditing for quality and adherence.
- Make process or action recommendations to enable teams to stabilize quickly or increase efficiency and quality.
- Lead or participate in discovery sessions to understand current state of the client team.
- Document existing experience for leadership, hiring managers, client recruiters and candidates.
- Research and application of best practices, both internally and externally. - Understand and include technology, automation and self-service where possible.
- Create the process maps to visualize the experience, the training guides to support the process, as well as the communication and templates as required.
- Create a roadmap from current state to desired future state, including priority, sequence and change management dependencies.
- Own prescribed solutions and act as process expert.
- Drive continuous improvement methodologies and adjust the process to meet the needs of the client team.
- Assist in training the team and hiring managers in the new experience. - Create the reporting and monitoring capabilities to benchmark effectiveness of the experience.
- Communication of progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to Service Delivery leaders and team members. - Other duties as assigned.