- Work as a strategic partner to respective functions, stakeholders and Executives on hiring needs by plan, strategize and deploy relevant recruitment approach, to hire best in class and most suitable people to achieve long term and short term business strategy of the Walt Disney Company
- Develop and execute plans for effective and successful talent sourcing, including direct sourcing, research, networking and other creative channels
- Build strong talent pipeline through robust sourcing strategies and channel to engage both passive and active candidates, supported by workforce diversity initiatives, industry and competitor analysis, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and thorough understanding of The Walt Disney Company China and global, promote competitive brand advantage and employment value proposition of The Company that drives effective hiring
- Utilize recruitment tools, technology, process efficiencies, and candidate management systems to continuously drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage candidate relationships and talent pipelines for future hard-to-fill talent acquisition needs
- Build effective relationships with clients and partners, requiring strong proactive communication, the ability to manage disagreements appropriately, and a strong service orientation
- Deploy employer branding strategy in line with global EVP to develop messages with local relevance
- Develop and roll out the annual Recruitment Marketing Calendar to enhance Disney Brand in external talent market
- Create awareness and traffic on relevant social media channels, such as WeChat, Weibo & LinkedIn. Be familiar with the rapid growth of social media tools on the internet and identify the best ways to leverage new capabilities to meet strategic initiatives
- Lead and implement robust communications plans in support of employer brand, culture change, diversity and inclusion initiatives in alignment with company objectives
- Define measurements for success and assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Manage the Marketing budget with a view to enhancing further the reputation of Disney as an employer of choice coupled with the opportunity to deliver significant efficiencies from an implementation perspective.
- Work collaboratively with Global COE Team to support and deliver common tasks and/or goals.
- To develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure full support towards achievement of common targets and objectives.
- 8+ years of work experience, with 4+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting
- Experience working with mid-level or senior management.
- Experience in a complex business environment
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive recruitment plans
- Proven networking capabilities with professional organizations, business groups, alumni associations, etc.
- Direct Sourcing experience
- Excellent client-facing skills with the proven ability to respond proactively to client needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Ability to exemplify the Disney values and share those values with our candidates
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, act with Integrity
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong execution ability and drive for result
- Proficient English capability in both speaking and writing
- Bachelor degree or above
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Companys powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, youll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disneys stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).