We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and one of the top High Technology companies. They are looking for an experienced and driven Recruitment Manager to join their team and supporting for the expansion project.
- Assist to formulate talent acquisition strategies and budget, actively develop internal and external sourcing channels for talent pool;
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle in a timely manner, which include but not limited to identify recruitment need, prepare job description, source talent via appropriate channels, arrange rounds of interview and offer proposal
- Provide insight in high tech talents' distribution and market trends and implement diversified sourcing strategies;
- Work with hiring managers and Business HR to meet with their recruitment needs and requirement
- Assist in planning yearly plan for manpower supply and demand, establish manpower needs for each department
- Design and implement employer branding programs in order to increase corporate brand awareness and to attract talents.
- Explore talent acquisition channels based on approved budget and headcount
- Communicate and coordinate with recruitment agency for hiring process
- Perform other ad hoc assignments or projects when required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, preferable from high tech industry, solid experience in high end recruitment, overseas talent recruitment and employer brand promotion is highly desired;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, high attention to details and accuracy;
- Good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work across with all level stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Self-motivated and willing to learn, with can-do attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Proficiency in MS office and social medias.