|Job Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:34|
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our approach to Human Resources begins with _selecting_ _the best_ candidates to join our global team of service professionals committed to _turning moments into memories for our guests_. As Recruitment Manager, your interpersonal and networking skills will develop an outstanding talent pool and you will take pride in being an ambassador for an employer of choice.
Fairmont Wuhan is situated in the newly developed Wuhan Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by banking corporations, top companies and high-end residences.
318 key with state of art design hotel guestrooms, minimum 50sqm.
Approximately 2,500sqm of meeting & banqueting space, Willow Stream Spa Swimming Pool and Fitness Center.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Talent & Culture Manager , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Lead and manage the day-to-day recruitment activities within the Human Resource department to ensure standards are followed
* Research, plan and participate in recruitment trips to key employment markets
* Conduct interviews with all management candidates
* Direct the internal posting process, ensuring all candidates are interviewed
* Coach and counsel Department leaders to formulate effective recruitment and succession strategies including the creation of job descriptions
* Develop and maintain relationships with leading Hotel schools, participate in on-campus recruitment and coordinate any Management Training or Internship Programs
* Manage the recruitment advertising budget and coordinate all website and print advertising
* Follow departmental policies and procedures
* Follow all safety policies
* Other duties as assigned
## Employee Status
* Previous human resources leadership experience required
* Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
* University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
* Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Hotel will responsible for Work Visa Application
APPLY TODAY : Whether youre launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resortsand the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. Thats why you'll find exceptional work opportunitiesthroughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacificas well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like Londons The Savoy, New Yorks The Plaza, and Shanghais Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
*Primary Location:* China-Beijing-Fairmont Wuhan
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Job Level:* Management / Supervisory
*Shift:* Day Job
*Closing Date:* 11.Sep.2019, 7:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* WHN00109