As a Recruitment Manageryou will lead the overall service delivery of the recruitment team and work closely with the Head of Operationsto measure KPIs and build strong stakeholder relationships. Being aware of latest trends and sharing knowledge with the wider Allegis Global Solutions RPO community is critical in ensuring we add value to our clients at all times.
You will assist in driving best practices across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction. Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating the process and benefits of the solution to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects, and additional service offerings.
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results, and insights (business unit, client, and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Monitoring the delivery of recruitment services in accordance with the AGS Way, ensuring seamless delivery between the onsite and offshore resources.
- Ensuring the team is fully briefed on the contractual recruitment delivery process to include in-scope activities, SLAs, mandatory recruitment activity stages, and team responsibilities.
- Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include: job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and an articulated engagement plan per role type.
- Managing relationships with third-party service providers as assigned.
- Representing the client brand in the market to attract and retain talent, developing a reputation of recruitment best practice/employer of choice.
- Monitoring service delivery against contractual terms and manage out of scope service requests and provide support for proposal management where appropriate.
- Recruiting, inducting, and training new team members where and when required.
- Ensuring effective performance optimization of all team members, ensuring a positive work-place culture.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process methodology within the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably at a global organization.
- A high level of experience working in a leadership role for a recruitment solution, ideally within the RPO environment (open to in-house or mix of in-house/agency/RPO)
- Successful experience managing multiple searches and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time.
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends.
- Degree educated or equivalent is highly desirable. Bachelors preferred.
- Experience working with global/offshore sourcing models preferred.
- Must have full work rights in Singapore (Singaporean / PR)
As a workplace, we focus on relationships with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what its like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.