Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (ICBC (Asia)) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC) currently the largest commercial bank in China. It has 56 retail outlets (including 29 Elite Club Wealth Management Centres) in Hong Kong. It is engaged in commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services, including those of securities, insurance and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as global market business. As at 30 June 2018, the total assets of ICBC (Asia) amounted to HK$975.2billion. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), specialize in Renminbi services in mainland China and ICBCs global asset management business respectively.
If you are interested in the below positions, please come and bring along the original of your academic certificates, qulifications, and employment references on the Recruitment Day.
- Identify new business opportunities and cross-sell other banks products services for the branch
- Maintain good customer relations and develop a portfolio of existing corporate customers
- Achieve business targets by identifying and fulfilling business opportunities
- Prepare credit proposals and analyze customers credit worthiness
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial banking or SME business
- Strong knowledge in commercial products / services and credit knowledge
- Self-motivated, client focus and target driven with good selling skill
- With qualification of IIQAS and HKSI is a must
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua