Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (ICBC (Asia)) is a licensed bank incorporated in Hong Kong. It is the flagship of overseas banking business of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC) currently the largest commercial bank in China. It has 56 retail outlets (including 29 Elite Club Wealth Management Centres) in Hong Kong. It is engaged in commercial banking, investment banking and other financial services, including those of securities, insurance and funds, with a focus on commercial and retail banking as well as global market business. As at 30 June 2018, the total assets of ICBC (Asia) amounted to HK$975.2billion. Chinese Mercantile Bank and ICBC Asset Management (Global) Company Limited, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of ICBC (Asia), specialize in Renminbi services in mainland China and ICBCs global asset management business respectively.
If you are interested in the below positions, please come and bring along the original of your academic certificates, qulifications, and employment references on the Recruitment Day.
- Perform all counter transactions when required skillfully, promptly and accurately
- Provide back offices support including batching, cash maintenance, returns and prepare control reports
- Supervise and provide guidance to the Senior Teller / Teller in day-to-day operations and ensure that the daily operations in compliance with internal controls, procedures and policies
- Handle customer enquires, introduce suitable service, resolve customer problems
- Actively cross-sell banking products and make referrals to sales staff
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above
- Minimum 1 year of experience in branch operations
- Familiar with general consumer banking products and services, banking practices, relevant banking ordinances and regulatory requirements
- Qualifications of IIQAS and HKSI is preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua