ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
- Responsible for recruitment process including job posting, CV screening, interview and identify good candidates, and salary negotiation
- Interact with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds and have the capacity to grow and develop with the business as substantial potential for career development exists
- Formulate and manage recruitment assignments by searching the right candidates to match the job requirements.
- Strike a good balance between service quality and efficiency;
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Degree or above
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Passionate in recruitment industry
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume to [email redacted, apply via Company website]