- World-leading Recruitment Consultancy firm
- Fast-track career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 164 offices across 34 countries worldwide, we have over 40 years' experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
You will be responsible for establishing and developing strong working relationships with a combination of multinational and high growth start-up businesses. You will also work towards achieving individual and team revenue targets whilst delivering your clients a high level of customer service. You will be required to:
- Perform 360 recruitment cycle across both candidate management and client development
- Interview and calibrate all candidates, and make recommendations to hiring managers for interview selection
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their industry and needs
- Work with hiring managers at various firms to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for organization
- Work with senior leaderships during the recruitment process which includes sharing of market intelligence, trends as well as promoting candidate diversity
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring process
There will also be opportunities to mentor and manage a team for high performing individuals.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree qualified and possess at least 3 years of work experience gained from a progressive organisation, and have demonstrated a solid track record of success. You should have a strong flair for client facing roles and has the ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organisation. You are proactive, ambitious, entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
What's on Offer
- Strong training and development programs
- Opportunity for promotion and career development
- Exceptional culture focusing on a team-based environment