RecruitFirstis the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in theBanking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunicationssectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people,RecruitFirstis dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
RecruitFirst Hong Kong is currently looking for Recruitment Consultants who are eager to succeed in a hands-on dynamic. If you are looking for a rewarding career that will bring you a new levels of success, come and join us!
WHY JOIN US?
- Be a part of the Largest Listed Recruitment Group in Asia - HRnet Group
- Attractive monthly incentive scheme and co-ownership scheme
- Comprehensive training courses and mentorship
- Strong Key Accounts including Fortune 500 clients and candidate data base
- Experience in start up environment with young and energetic team culture
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Engage in full cycle of recruitment process for general placements resume screening, interviewing, profiling candidates, preparing client interviews and negotiating offer details
- Exceed set targets, overcome objections and participate in various recruitment activities
- Build a strong network of contacts and candidates, making an impact on their career decisions
- Identify market trend and develop potential new clients
- Partner key clients and help them in their staffing needs with market intelligence and knowledge
- Understand the organization's business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy of clients
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree holderor above in any disciplines with strong passion to develop a long term career in recruitment and career advancement
- Performer in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Team-working, self-motivated, persistent and positive attitude
- A winning mindset: diligent, working with integrity, passionate & are driven for success
- Candidates with sales / business development experiences will be a plus
- Less experienced candidate will still be considered
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitivebasic salary
- Clear incentive scheme & promotion criteria
- Uncapped earning potential
- Co-ownership schemewith company shares
- 12+ days of annual leave
- Medical reimbursement
Interested candidate please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Company website]