- Reports to HR Director;
- Stands at the companys reception and welcomes all guests, employees and candidates;
- Receives all mails/boxes and allocates it to each department;
- Answers to calls;
- Books taxis, hotels, meals or flights for the management;
- Monitors the Tea Lady for the cleaning/tidiness of the office, food delivery and beverages service for guests/candidates and Managers;
- Orders office supply (beverages, stationary, uniforms...) and make sure that everything is in stock;
- Manages rooms booking for all office and Manager staff;
- Controls uniforms badges inventory for all frontline staff;
- Makes monthly report for sick/annual/compensation leave late/grooming record;
- Supports Talent Acquisition Specialist for appointment schedules, contract signatures, new staff face ID registration and new joiners registrations to HR system;
- Supports HR Officer for all HR administrative tasks such as HR documents/letters writing printing, HR KPIs report and HR folders management;
- Organize company events such as office happy hours or company parties;
- Helps HR department for ad hoc and daily tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Receptionist/Secretary/Administrative or HR Assistant;
- Experience within fashion or beauty retail industry is preferred;
- Candidate interested in beauty is a plus;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Rigorous, detail-minded and proactive;
- Flexible, open-minded and multi-tasked;
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.