The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapores position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
We are looking for a Project Director to develop and execute core, leadership and functional competencies aligned to business objectives. You will partner with other HR teams and work cross-functionally with different teams across the organisation and be responsible for developing and crafting competencies. You will also need to advise on interventions to encourage buy-in, adoption and change management.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Advise, develop and deliver efficient and effective HR interventions to support business strategy execution, in particular the development of competencies and leadership development interventions aligned to the evolving business needs of the organisation
- Facilitate and coordinate inputs from various stakeholders in order to develop and craft competencies and behaviour descriptors
- Engage senior management, internal stakeholders, and appointed external consultant to put forth recommendations and deliverables for competency development and leadership development interventions
- Pro-actively identify, implement and lead improvements to HR workstreams and processes while incorporating external perspectives, business insights and technology to improve organisation performance
- Background in Human Resources, Organisation Psychology, Marketing or related fields
- At least 15 years of HR or related experience, with strong expertise in competency development, and design and implementation of leadership development interventions
- Strong independent worker; able to advise, drive and deliver outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Results oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Highly analytical with a demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken; including ability and experience in engaging and managing senior stakeholders internally and externally
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.