This position will provide overall leadership for full spectrum HR functions including staffing/recruiting, training and development, compensation & benefits, employee relations, safety and security for the plant. A well knowledgeable person in safety, local law, employee communication and labor relations, training and development. And is a key member of the plant leadership team to provide advice to site leader(s)
- Provide full spectrum of HR function to smooth plant operations
- Deploy Emerson tools, values and organization development processes to encourage continuous development of employees and organization and in strengthening of talent pipeline.
- Work with the Plant Manager, Regional HR Leader in proactively addressing/resolving organization or employee issues, concerns and grievances
- Manage and monitor plant occupational health and safety to make sure strong safety culture at workplace and the compliance with both local and corporate guidelines.
- Support, monitor and recommend appropriate organization structure and models to plant leadership to ensure optimized operations, sizing and costs structure
- Motivate employees and monitor internal employee climate to ensure engaging and supportive employee relations
- Bachelors degree in HR Management, Organization Development, Social Science, Political Science, Industrial Psychology or related field
- Solid experience in a manufacturing plant for more than 10 years
- Great interpersonal and influencing skills, to facilitate communication with employees
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision-making skills and ability to manage complex situations
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Possesses knowledge of Thai labor law