Cathay Pacific Catering Services (H.K.) Limited is one of the largest flight kitchens in the world with the largest catering facility at Hong Kong International Airport, producing a daily average of 83,000 meals daily and serving over 50 international airline clients with an order fulfillment of up to 200 flights daily.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to fill the following position. This position will be based at our facility at Hong Kong International Airport.
The incumbent will report to Head of People and lead a team to plan, develop, review compensation and benefit services, remuneration packages, performance and reward system in supporting strategic business objectives to attract, retain and motivate staff. He/She will also inculcate a performance driven culture including incentive bonus schemes and benefits programs to ensure market competitiveness of the Companys CB policies and programmes.
- Formulates and implements compensation and benefit services, including payroll management, medical, workers compensation, retirement and other benefit plans
- Designs, manages and reviews different compensation and benefit programmes, incentive and bonus schemes to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness
- Conducts job evaluation and job grading system, establishes salary structure, and manages the exercise of salary and allowance review, bonus schemes, and budgeting
- Designs, evaluates and modifies different HR policies and practices to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Conducts market analysis, salary benchmarking and compensation surveys to collect and analyze market information to determine the Companys competitive position
- Monitors the performance management and reward system and develops various recognition programmes in reinforcing the corporate values, recognizing and motivating staff
- Communicates to staff about benefit programmes, policies, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures
- Develops and manages the Human Resources Information System
- Develops and maintains HR data analysis tools, reporting and dashboards. Produces and delivers standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources
- Keeps abreast with the labour market intelligence and the Government legislation requirements in fulfilling legal compliance as well as adopting the best HR practice
- Administers the people services for secondees working in the Groups overseas sister companies
- Handles otherHR projects and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Head of People
- A Bachelors degree in any discipline, preferably in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in a sizable organization, with at least 3 years of experience at managerial level
- Hands on HRIS system experience and data analytics experience an advantage
- Strong project management and multitasking ability, work independently and efficiently
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and statistical skills
- Excellent people management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Familiar with MS Excel and data visualizations tool, e.g. Power BI
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefit. Interested parties please send your resume to Head of People,11 Catering Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via company website]. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants who do not receive notification for interview within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.