No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, weve grown into one of the worlds most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and youre bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
To cope with our business growth, Unilever Hong Kong is now opening the below position for talents.
Work Location: Taipo
Required working days: 4-5 half days per week
About the Role...
Provide administrative support to HR team including:
- Provide full spectrum of HR supportfunction including CB, recruitment, orientation, HR policies, training etc.
- Support campus and employer branding events
- Assist the teamin coordinating company events
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects
About the Person...
- F.6 or above with experience in office work
- Experience in data processing follow up
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Accountable and fast learner
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive compensation package plus career opportunities to the right candidates. If you want to apply for the above position, please send your detailed resume, with latest and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.