In this role, you will be partnering closely with the client for their recruitment needs and working on client deliverables. This is a client facing role and therefore we are seeking an experienced, confident and highly credible individual who can take accountability, provide expert advice and manage client expectations at every stage.
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers
- Building and maintaining hiring manager/stakeholder relationships
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy and agree the strategy (including web-based and direct sourcing) with hiring manager
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines,job board databases, social networking sites) utilising Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate. Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market
- Support the hiring manager with deciding which candidate to hire and guide them in determining an appropriate offer
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- At least 5 years experience in delivering end-to-end recruitment
- Ability to act autonomously, potentially responsible for own business areas on a standalone basis
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database searching)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and candidate experience skills
- Chinese language skill (essential) and Cantonese (desirable)
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.