China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as TPLHK) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping Group, which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong.
The founding of TPLHK is to enhance China Taiping Groups One-Stop Comprehensive Insurance Services Platform to achieve One Customer, One Taiping integrated servicing strategic target, also it is pursuit of excellence to become the most characteristic and successful life insurance company outside mainland China. TPLHK establishes a strong foothold in Hong Kong and servicing Hong Kong with the spirit of Integrity, Professional, Value to provide high-quality professional service to our customers through the China Taiping Groups excellent resources. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.
- Assist supervisor in preparing and managing agent recruitment platform, recruitment project
- Assist in managing agency recruitment events, such as BOP, recruitment activities
- Assist supervisor in developing effective agent recruitment incentive strategy and recruitment programs
- Responsible for communicating and promoting recruitment event and programs
- Responsible for other works related to agency recruitment and department admin work
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above is preferable
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience in insurance industry is preferable
- Passed IIQE Paper 1,3 &5, FLMI qualification is a plus
- Proactive, self-motivated, with multitask capabilities, have experience in recruitment event management, project management is preferable
- Proficiency in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing, PPT
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin in both verbal and written communication
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department. [email redacted, apply via Company website]
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.