What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work youll do
As a Manager in our Consulting team youll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. Youll:
- Play a key role in how we deliver our services to clients across a breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients.
- Be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: build the foundation for new HR capabilities like process automation and employee experience; deliver engagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients; develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution
- Consult with clients to increase effectiveness and reduce costs of HR service delivery through improved processes and technologies; participate in the selection, design and implementation of technology-enabled business and HR solutions for clients
- Oversee and provide directions to the project teams in undertaking HR/ HRIS assessments, critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimize client operations.
In leading teams to deliver impact to clients through the project, youll:
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use data-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
- Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable clients strategic agenda
- Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Human Capital, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience as a Manager, a Functional Consultant, or a position in a related occupation.
- Experience in:
- managing implementation of HR Transformation projects or HR Technology deployment solutions
- Gathering, analyzing, defining business requirements and identifying optimization opportunities for cross domain HR processes
- Manager will require a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in management consulting or related role
- Leading and coaching teams through business / proposal development, and pursuits.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-162617-2019