- Attractive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
*Requirements and Skills
- A strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, result-oriented, Self-Motivation. Creative thinking is a must.
- supervisory experience is needed
- Experience in a lead marketing role in areas of integrated marketing communications, branding, digital and PR
- A proven track record of developing annual integrated marketing plans based on data and market insights
- Experience in developing/creating social media content and social media platform management
- At least 5 years marketing experience plus at least 2 years in managerial level
- Strong project management skills
- Direct, manage and motivate team members, training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Actively participate in companys strategic business planning process and lead the development of Marketing strategies
- Manages the process to ensure promotions are well-planned, executed and measured effectively
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Working closely with creative & design teams to produce and develop messages for creative design work for various offline and online advertising and marketing materials.
- Leading campaign direction and developing strategic marketing plan with strong creative and appeal to users.
- Implementing strategies through market research, advertising and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective and efficient result.
- Managing budgets to ensure the best ROI. Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Provide strategic advice for the organization on digital service delivery, marketing and communications, and on engagement with our community and employees
Reg No R1871723
Ea No 14c7279
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time