This position is a team member of Talent Management & Org. Development Center of Excellence (TMOD COE) in China and reports to TMOD Director, China. He/She play the role of talent partners to business and HR BP, and will lead learning, esp. leadership development, shape and implement talent development initiatives to attract, develop, retain, measure and actively manage Chinas Talent.
Key responsibilities include
- Partner with HR and business leaders to deliver on the talent agenda, leveraging toolkits and best practices to drive talent initiatives toolkits as part of the way we do our work
- Contribute to shape and implement country talent strategy to develop priority workforce in line with current and future business objectives and requirements
- Partner with Business Leaders and HRBPs in China to initiate, build and execute comprehensive learning strategies and annual learning plan which address multiple complex and diverse business imperatives. Measure impact and continuously improve ROI.
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate leadership capability building to enhance leadership capability.
- Develop relevant Early Talent, Mid-level Talent development strategies and programs in China in partnership with senior leaders, HRBPs and TA team, act as program manager of those talent programs whole life cycle.
- Develop and execute talent solutions that address current and future business needs, in partnership with internal and external experts and solution provider.
- Provide consultation to business leaders and HBPs to effectively enhance employee capability and talent development
- Contribute to the APAC TMOD team success and impact.
- Act as a member of China OneHR team, contributing to its impact through expert advice and relevant solutions
- Any other responsibilities might be assigned as required
Minimum Qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelors degree is required. Degree holder in HRM, Organization Development/industrial psychology or relevant disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in sizable MNCs - HR function with at least 5 years within talent management and learning development
- Track record in initiating and executing learning initiatives and talent programs that deliver tangible short- and long-term business impact in complex environment
- Track record in demonstrating analytical and systemic thinking to develop strategies that address multiple, ambiguous and sometimes conflicting business priorities
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as ability to operate well within a high performing team
- Ability to operate independently and apply sound judgment to take decisions that keep the business moving forward and ability to show impact for the business
- Experience in a fast pace & global matrixed environment a plus, ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a laser focus on results
- Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required
- Leadership training certification preferred
- Previous Consultant experience welcomed
- Proficiency in Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Power Bi.