KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xian, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Executive Search and Recruitment services is one of the few search and recruitment companies that is part of a large professional services organisation.
We are a business unit of KPMG with over 20 years of experience serving clients across a wide range of functions and industries. This sets us apart from the competition, as we are able to draw on the firms professional expertise and deep knowledge base.
To support our business growth, we are seeking experienced candidates to join our team where you will play a key part in providing quality recruitment services through successful placements.
- Work on account management, business development and relationship building through collaboration with different services and sector teams of KPMG
- Obtain client requirements, understand their needs and culture, support them in developing position description, selection criteria and drive executive hiring on related talent market trends
- Create the effective and successful talent sourcing channels, include direct sourcing, research and networking.
- Facilitate active talent pipelining through strategy sourcing plan, industry and competitor analysis, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities.
- Supervise the consultants on preparation of long list, short list, client reports and database management
- Part of the managers team to co-own responsibilities on vendor and cost management, marketing activities (event, publication, website), contracting and compliance, learning and development, staff supervision etc.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder
- 6-8 years experience in recruiting, preferably with experience in headhunting from client intake to direct approach of candidates
- Fully knowledgeable of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods (advertising executive referrals, research, direct sourcing, internet search,etc.)
- Preferred sector experience in technology, financial services and insurance
- Experience with large corporate environment is an advantage
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to foster a positive and long-term working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) is a MUST
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Recruiter
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.