Mandai Wildlife Group is dedicated to caring for the planet and protecting animals and nature. Conservation education is intrinsic in all interactions with the Group, to inspire action for a healthier world.
Mandai Wildlife Group is the steward of Mandai Wildlife Reserve, a unique wildlife and nature destination in Singapore that is home to world-renown wildlife parks which connect visitors to the fascinating world of wildlife. The Group is driving an exciting rejuvenation plan at Mandai Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Singapores Central Catchment Nature Reserve, that will integrate five wildlife parks with distinctive nature-based experiences, green public spaces and an eco-friendly resort.
Mandai Wildlife Group advocates for biodiversity, contributes leading wildlife research, develops innovative solutions to promote living sustainably, and collaborates with conservation partners in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
The Group provides funding and in-kind support to Mandai Nature for conservation work across Southeast Asia.
Mandai Global, an entity that is part of the Group, will establish and operate new lines of business anchored in creating positive outcomes for nature and wildlife.
In our efforts to ensure a safe workplace, WRS implements the Vaccinate or Regular Test (VoRT) regime for team members who are not yet fully vaccinated.
The individual will manage the HR business partnering function and be the key support in linking the business with the Groups HR functions.
Your scope of work will broadly cover the following areas:
- Partner Business Units to ensure that all HR policies, practices and initiatives are in compliance and alignment.
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on HR related matters. Serve as an employee advocate pertaining to HR policy and initiatives.
- Manage the full spectrum of employee life cycle including recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding activities.
- Handle employee disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Manage workforce planning to support business needs and be accountable for manpower budgeting for the business units.
- Provide support in compensation reviews/surveys, annual salary/bonus exercises and assist in streamlining of HR policies, systems and procedures.
- Support in functional portfolios where required.
- Generate monthly reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you should have a Degree in a HR-related discipline with at least 8 years relevant experience from a fast-paced environment. You should have excellent communication skills with an eye for detail, sense of urgency, strong analytical ability and a good understanding of Singapore Employment Act and a track record of working closely with business stakeholders of all levels.