Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationship with stakeholders as a trusted HR consultant through providing value-added HR strategies and advice.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, processes and services.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, manpower planning, recruitment and rewards strategies.
- Work with Centre of Excellence and relevant key stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives.
- Establish clear understanding of the recruitment needs for the various departments, and work closely with the Shared Services and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent on a timely basis.
- Provide advice to employees and managers and manage the activities pertaining to industrial relations, employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 8 years in human resource function with minimum 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Possess Exemplary Leadership, Analytical and Critical Thinking skills.
- Attention to details, with good Follow-up and Organizational skills.
- Excellent Communication, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labour Laws.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
DID: 6950 9738
[ Link removed ]
Lim Yi Tian, Candy
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1109829
RecruitmentGrievancesResource ManagementStakeholder ManagementLegislationManagement SkillsPerformanceHR PoliciesCritical ThinkingHiringRegistrationInterpersonal SkillsPerformance ManagementLTDSalaryLeadershipPlanningCommunicationBusinessManagement
- Human Resource Management
- Performance Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Human Resources