- Develop and implement agency recruitment, selection and retention initiatives to achieve manpower target.
- Initiate, organize and promote recruitment projects and activities such as Recruitment Seminar, Career Open Day, Campus Recruit and Incentive Referral Programs etc.
- Implement and execute effective recruitment tools and supports to facilitate recruitment activities.
- Set up and enhance recruitment procedures and guidelines to ensure quality people are employed.
- Design and review recruitment related materials such as job description, testing tools and advertisement.
- Measure and analyze recruitment and retention result.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in insurance or banking industries in which 4 years in managerial level.
- Holder of FLMI is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
*Interested parties please send your full resume included expected salary in MS word format by clicking Apply Now below