- Develop and implement agency recruitment, selection and retention initiatives to achieve manpower target.
- Initiate, organize and promote recruitment projects and activities such as Recruitment Seminar, Career Open Day, Campus Recruit and Incentive Referral Programs etc.
- Implement and execute effective recruitment tools and supports to facilitate recruitment activities.
- Set up and enhance recruitment procedures and guidelines to ensure quality people are employed.
- Design and review recruitment related materials such as job description, testing tools and advertisement.
- Measure and analyze recruitment and retention result.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in insurance or banking industries in which 4 years in managerial level.
- Holder of FLMI is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
We offer competitive salary and wide range of benefits such as medical insurance, education allowance etc. Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary byclicking Apply Now or by mail to Human Resources Department,Tower A,China Life Center,One Harbour Gate,18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon,Hong Kong.