About Sun Life Financial
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life Financial has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. As of December 31, 2018, Sun Life Financial had total assets under management of CDN $951 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.
- Assist agency recruitment head to meet the KPI of agency headcount
- Plan and work out agency recruitment projects and initiatives in timely and professional manner
- Lead on driving and executing agency recruitment initiatives
- Assist to transform agency culture to promote agency expansion and recruitment
- Effectively manage relationships across the various business units and agency force as well as external parties including media, vendors and industry experts
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders to strive for satisfactory project outcomes and business results
- Engage agency force to create high performance culture in order to overcome market and industry challenges and uncertainties
- Ensure project stakeholders understand their obligations, scope and tasks through effective meetings and presentable documentation in professional manner
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in agency recruitment and development
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Good team player with creative mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Strong business sense and willing to accept challenges
- Self-motivated and work under high pressure
- Agency development and management experience
- Agency event and marketing experience
- Sound knowledge of life insurance industry especial in agency culture
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).