Compensation Formulate and review strategies for compensation, to be in line with the Corporate Strategies.
- Assist in the review and implementation of compensation & rewards policies, conduct analysis of market trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in the review and implementation of the salary structure including fresh graduates starting salary framework, increment & bonus matrices.
- Ensure prompt and accurate computation of bonus including performance bonus, 13 th month bonus, and other government related bonus as well as annual salary increment and updating the accurate computations in the system for payment.
- Assist in the preparation of annual bonus and increment budget by performing cost simulation to ascertain the financial impact to the organisation.
- Participate in both public and private sectors compensation-related surveys.
- Provide support in all ad-hoc performance and salary reviews, bonus and increment and other compensation roll outs.
Performance Management Plan, execute and ensure smooth implementation of the performance managemement process in a timely manner.
- Assist in the facilitation of the annual performance ranking and promotion exercise by ensuring that it is conducted smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of approval papers and presentation materials to seek Senior Managements and Board EXCO committees approval on the annual performance ranking and promotion exercise.
- Manage the performance appraisal system by facilitating submission/ completion of the online appraisal forms and provide statistics and reports on completion and resuls of the performance management.
- Assist in the regular review and enhancement of the performance appraisal framework, process and system.
Benefits - Plan, execute and ensure smooth implementation of all benefits-related exercises, benefits and leave administration in a timely manner.
- Lead annual benefits-related exercises (Annual Health Screening, National Day Awards, Long Service Award & Core Values Awards).
- Handle benefits and leave administration including insurance renewals and workmen compensation processing.
- Handle all staff queries on benefits and leave matters.
- Ensure Staff Handbook is regularly updated with latest changes in HR policies.
- Assist in the regular review of benefits and leave policies.
- Participate in both public and private sectors benefits-related surveys.
Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project.
- Assist in the implementation of Cloud ERP project in an efficient and timely manner.
- University Degree in related disciplines.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant HR experience;
- Fresh graduates with 1 to 2 years of relevant HR experience are welcome to apply;
- Prior experience in SAP and Cloud-based systems will be an added advantage.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Proactive self starter and a team player.
- Resourceful, ability to multi task and handle stress, pressure and tight deadlines .
For candidates who are interested, please apply online. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.