We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Handle CB related administrative duties covering payroll, MPF, leave management, insurance renewal and other benefits administration, etc.
- Handle staff record maintenance, licensing matters and staff movement related processes
- Support the implementation of a new HR system in terms of fit-gap analysis, user requirement formulation, user acceptance test, data conversion, etc.
- Consolidate and monitor staff costs budget, provide statistical analysis on cost trend and support management reporting
- Support regular/ ad hoc reporting to meet with internal, group and regulatory requirements
- Formulate and review policies and procedures to promote operational efficiency, service excellence as well as to mitigate operational risk and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Handle ad hoc tasks/ projects as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in banking/ financial services industry
- Experience in HRIS data conversion and implementation will be an advantage
- Proactive, self-motivated, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current and expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or email to [email redacted, apply via company website]. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
A Member of Yuexiu Group