Chong Hing Bank is a well-established, listed commercial bank in Hong Kong and a member of Yuexiu Group, which is one of the leading state-owned enterprise groups in Guangzhou in terms of economic efficiency. We are committed to actively developing our business in Hong Kong and the Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to join us in our pursuit for success.
- Responsible for CB processes including but not limited to payroll, tax reporting, MPF, ORSO scheme, employees benefit administration, etc.
- Assist in reviewing and streamlining operation workflows and procedures and ensure compliance with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Assist in preparing HR analysis reports
- Participate in the HRIS implementation project
- Handle ad-hoc tasks / projects as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in banking / financial services industry
- Well-versed in HK employment ordinance and other statutory requirements
- Experienced in using various HR Systems (e.g. IPL, SAP)
- Strong numerical sense, well organized and able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK , or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed 24 months after the completion of the recruitment and selection exercise.