- Exp in HRIS
- Exp in HR Processes
- Review and implement HR policies and processes and oversee the relevant changes in the HR and related systems
- Work with the various HR teams and IT partners to gather and define user requirements for work and project plans pertaining to HR and related systems
- Plan, execute and evaluate the effectiveness of staff engagement activities to drive employee's well-being.
- Background in Human Resources or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HRIS experience and strong working knowledge of HR systems and processes.
- Experience in SAP and HR systems implementation will be an advantage.
- Communicate clearly and concisely through written and spoken language and are comfortable interacting with all stakeholders to get them to understand your perspective.
- Ability to visualize and articulate complex problems and see a situation from different points of view.
- Work in a systemic and orderly manner and are comfortable with multi-tasking.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: Ky
PersolKelly Singapore Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 01C4394
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R
More jobs available