DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The banks capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named Asias Best Bank by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and Best Bank in Asia-Pacific by Global Finance. The bank has also been named Safest Bank in Asia by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Manage wide range of human resources shared service operations team such as on-boarding related duties, RI, TR and LR license administration, record management, office administration, exit process, etc
- Review of operations / control procedures and the relevant procedure documentation and improve processes efficiency
- Define and monitor performance of external service providers
- Drive changesto improve efficiency and participant in projects according to Group timeline and ad hoc projects/duties as required
- Minimum 5 years HR services experience with at least 2 years of supervisory role
- Well-versed with the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Strong PC skills on Microsoft Office applications
- Good spoken and written English
- Good people and resources management skill
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Mature, well organized and able to work independently under pressure
- Self-driven with strong sense of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.