Overview of Role:
The Site HR Manager role is both strategic and hands-on role that provides leadership and HR generalist support to the Singapore PSG Site. Trusted partner & advisor to designated functional leaders you will consult and take action in the areas of organizational design, change leadership, organizational development, career development and employee relations. Will also play key leadership role in identified group level strategic projects that drive organizational talent, engagement & change management initiatives. The Site HR manager will be a member of the site leadership team.
What will you do?
- Be part of the pioneering team that will be key in starting up the site.
- You will work closely with multiple stakeholders including global and regional partners from a HR perspective to make sure the site launch is flawless.
- Design and execute staffing strategy for exempt/ non-exempt hiring needs. Partner with local TA team to ensure the hiring plan is on track.
- Evaluate and advise leaders on programs or strategies that impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the business.
- Partner with Business/ Site leaders to understand the business goals and provide guidance on field activities, shape culture, and drive employee engagement.
- Provide HR support and coaching to managers on HR policies and processes, Talent management, and career development.
- Manage multiple sitewide projects that drive talent & engagement strategies
- Leverage a data driven approach to drive decision making and organizational effectiveness through talent and organizational capabilities and culture manage and develop scorecards that demonstrate and measure key talent focus areas.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any resulting disciplinary actions
- Develop and leverage partnerships with divisional HR partners to drive alignment and collaborative strategy.
- Drive stakeholder alignment with the ability to navigate a complex matrixed organization and adapt quickly to changing business needs.
- Coaches senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues including development, engagement, and talent performance and issues which could have the potential to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Drive effective compensation equity and planning processes for the site.
- Lead HR initiatives and annual HR processes for the site.
- Ensures fairness and organizational consistency with our 4-I Values in everything we do.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How will you get here? Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field is required (MBA or Masters preferred)
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in various aspects of human resources (organizational development, change management, project management, employee relations and organizational development).
- Must have experience in supporting Manufacturing plant as a HR Partner / Site Leader
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong business and financial acumen used to build business strategy and support organizational decisions.
- Self-motivated; bias for action with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced action-oriented environment
- Strong Project Management experience with demonstrated process improvement
- Can effectively secure and leverage resources to get work done through both formal and informal channels
- Solution Orientation proven track record of identifying solutions that drive employee retention, engagement & an optimized workforce
- Strong analysis, problem solving, decision making, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization including employee relations, coaching, communications and presentations, etc.
- Proven experience in proactive leadership and change management.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands on exposure to the full mix of HR functions in a global environment.
- A track record of positive results and an ability to show how his/her programs and initiatives have contributed to the growth and bottom line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.