AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016
This role is responsible for managing day-to-day HR enquiries and employee activities logged through case management via the employee portal as well as handling grievances and employee relations matters as and when contacted by employees directly. He/she will work closely with HR Business Partners/Functional Specialists in providing consistent and quality HR support and services to various business departments and alsoplay an important role in driving HR operational excellence by leveraging on technology such as robotics and AI to enhance our automation capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle general enquiries raised and logged through case management via employee portal, including grievances and complaint cases
- Perform record updates on employee relations matters and exceptional time-off/ leave cases
- Conduct sample document checks on employee uploaded certifications, documents and proofs, etc.
- Identify process/operational improvement opportunities based on day-to-day task management as well as feedback from employees
- Handles enquiries from ex-employees as required from time to time
- University graduate plus 6 years relevant HR generalist experience preferably in Financial Institution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken) to interact with employees/managers on general issue resolution
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to assist in troubleshooting exceptions
- Effective staff counselling skills and able to express empathy especially when handling employee grievances and complaint cases
- Experience and interest in leveraging technology to improve productivity and effectiveness
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance
- Application related skills and experience with Workday and Service Now (Case Management)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.Please submit your application by clicking Apply Now for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIAs personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicants application will be shared with AIA and its related companies.AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.