The adidas Group is a world leader in the global sporting goods industry. The group combines many premier brands and businesses, each with cherished histories, strong identities and complementary strategies and, each focused on the needs of consumers. To be successful in todays competitive marketplace, we are now inviting energetic, proactive and committed individuals to join our winning team.
Purpose Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Provide HR leadership and business partner service and support to group functions (including Finance IT, Supply Chain Management HR) to create consistent employee experience, to embed winning culture in the organization and to grow leaders.
- Consults with line management to provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and that HR standards/procedures are fully understood and implemented within the supported areas.
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with other functions and departments
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send cover letter and resume with current and please click "APPLY NOW" for application.
All information obtained will be kept in strict confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.