Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally.We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our family. The Business Partnerwill be based in our Global Headquarter, supporting the Engineering, Security and Operations functions. He/ She will be accountable for all Human Resources-related activities under the guidance and leadership of the Vice President, Human Resources. We are looking for a high-calibre candidate who can consult the business leaders, influence and steer people strategy and implementation, shape and drive HR agenda to deliver value-added services that are aligned to the business objectives of the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with the business to drive operational success and performance
- Influence stakeholders and drive the business agenda to improve operational results and strategic results in the capacity of leadership development, employee relations, talent management, workforce planning and engagement.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the organization by implementing the group strategy.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge in functional HR areas, Industrial relations, employee relations, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, training and organizational development.
- Provide insights, key HR data and consultation to the region and senior leaders
- Ability to act as in internal coach and mentor, providing a framework for others to grow and develop
What we are looking for:
- A seasoned human resources practitioner with 5+ years of experience operating at middle to senior level in a similar role
- Experience in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness
- Ability to leverage key performance indicators to drive organizational success
- Experience within a matrix organization and have the ability to work across different functions, and regions
- Transparent and open approach with impeccable integrity, reinforcing the Shangri-La values
- Display genuine credibility and comfortable dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills, experienced and effective in interacting with senior executives and line management
- Experience in a similar role in an international group will be ideal. A more seasoned candidate may be considered as a Senior Manager.