Sinclair is a multi award-winning independent PR, digital, social media and experiential agency. We work across industry and sector with one goal in mind to create business impact for our clients through persuasive storytelling. Our bold approach to brand communications builds value, inspires action, changes conversations and grows reputation. We devise and nurture integrated PR campaigns that are deliberately shareable and generate ideas that get people talking. Find out more at www.sinclaircomms.com.
We are currently looking for a dynamic professional thats great with people to join our growing team and assist with operations, trainings and team development.
- Execute day-to-day human resources functions including recruitment and selection, working visa handling and filing, intern roaster, MPF administration, perform appraisal, personal tax filing attendance record, leave management and benefits administrations;
- Maintain HRIS, Access Card and Timesheet Systems;
- Prepare related documents and office facilities for new employees, probation and review, staff movement and termination of employment;
- Manage recruitment process for our China Office;
- Manage compensation and benefits function;
- Conduct welcome and exit interview;
- Organise internal and external training program
- Assist in ad hoc projects/ assignments
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience, extra credit will be given if there is previous experience in a PR agency
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- Responsible, detail-minded, well organised and positive working attitude;
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Cantonese/Chinese
- Well-versed in PC software skills, proficient in excel will be advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Please send your cover letter and CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.