[Ref. No.: 3/03MHR-HR/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kongs external trade. A more detailed background is contained in its website, www.hktdc.com under About HKTDC. It employs about 890 regular employees in Hong Kong and 260 employees in its 32 overseas and mainland branch offices around the world. It seeks a dynamic and resourceful professional to fill the following position.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the candidate will lead an HR team in managing the day-to-day operations and providing professional human resources services including staff recruitment, deployment, promotion, manpower planning and other employment related functions for Head Office. He/She will assist the Head of Human Resources in formulating and implementing HR policies and strategies as well as special projects.
This is a management level position and the successful candidate is expected to be proactive and able to communicate with all levels of employees whilst playing a partner role with all departments in ensuring best use of human capital. He/She should display strong work ethics and high degree of integrity. The candidate should meet the following specific requirements:
Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in HR operations including staff recruitment, HR information system, compensation & benefits, manpower planning & organisation development, performance management and change management, of which 5 years should be at a managerial level in a sizable organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated team player who is flexible, responsible and able to work under pressure and take on multiple tasks
- A continuous improvement mindset actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop service and customer orientation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be offered a two-year contract with prospects for renewal upon expiry. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus an appropriate contract-end gratuity. Medical benefits and annual leave will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 30 November 2018 . Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.