Based in Hong Kong, STAN GROUPs business operations encompass property development, Hotels and FB, and Finance Management. Through acting with integrity and in the spirit of innovation, STAN GROUP has established an outstanding reputation since its inception. The Group is actively developing more businesses to provide comprehensive services for Hong Kong. The four core business areas of the group - SG Property, SG Hospitality, SG Professional Service, and SG Finance - are collectively dedicated to offering a wide range of exceptional all-round products and services for the people of Hong Kong.
- Human Resources Strategy Policy
- To assist the development of core HR strategies and to translate them into key people initiatives and programs.
- To assist the development and standardization of Group HR policies and procedures that support the development and growth of the Group.
- To manage different people strategies such as the performance management and development review system, performance-driven reward system to build a high-performance culture that will enable employees to reach their best.
- To participate in talent acquisition strategy and advise the Talent Acquisition Team on value-driven recruitment process.
- Organizational Development
- To plan, design and customize corporate-wide organization development programs on people management topics, covering all employees to enhance their personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
- To identify, select and liaise with qualified consultants to ensure OD programs and solutions are developed and delivered with high quality standard.
- To advise, design and drive projects on talent assessment, manpower planning, internal leadership mobility to support the growth of the Group.
- To act as Change Agent to facilitate transformation projects that address internal customers business requirements.
- Employer Branding
- To assist theGroup to build, craft and implement a unique Employer Brand that gives its own characteristics, personality, esteem and distinction from the market.
- To plan, create, and build the overall Group employer branding strategies to increase brand awareness and candidate engagement.
- To collaborate with marketing experts to promote an employers brand and values through social media tactics, event engagement and content development.
- To work closely with Talent Acquisition Team to promote job openings and career opportunities via traditional or innovative channels including social media, digital, campus recruitment, community reach out or any public events.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Marketing or related discipline with minimum 8 years HR / Marketing Recruitment experience.
- Proven expertise with both strategic and hands-on experience in Organizational Development and Talent Management experience working in fast paced and dynamic work environments
- Previous experience at developing and communicating employer brand / recruitment marketing strategies and programs
- Tech wiz- Strong understanding and comfort leveraging digital platforms and social media
- Proactive and Can-Do attitude is essential
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Well-versed in MS Office especially Excel PowerPoint
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to email: [email redacted, apply via company website] or click "APPLY NOW". For mail application, please send to Human Resources Manager, Stan Group (Holdings) Limited, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.