Some Careers grow faster than others.
If youre looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Global Service Delivery
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business/Function
Customers / Stakeholders
Leadership & Teamwork
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years in management for Data / Voice processes
- Understand the company specific policies and local regulations in each entities as well as the impact to process and related functions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills and decision making
- Good monitoring, controlling, and delegating skills
- Hands-on experience in Human Resources operation management and / or related skills
- Evidence of process management skills with an ability to initiate process improvements
- Good customer orientations. A high standard of interpersonal sensitivity, communication and judgment skills.
Youll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
*Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China *