Found in 2010 by a group of professionals with wide range of networks and extensive experience in the field. We are focus on searching talent for Banking, Finance & Insurance clients in the region. We are operating by a team of sector experts to providing clients with high quality professional recruitment services. We source and select the best talent for our clients, build up trust and match most suitable job for candidates, create long term relationship with both of our clients and candidates.
Employment Agency Licence No.: 63811
Our client, a well-known financial business company in Hong Kong, is looking for a high calibre to join the group.
- Handle the entire recruitment process from sourcing of candidates to preparing remuneration proposal
- Communicate with line managers for recruitment needs and requirements
- Liaise with external recruiters on staffing strategies
- Participate in various HR projects such as performance appraisal, salary and benefits surveys, salary and bonus exercise, and other HR initiatives as required
- Participate ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder preferably in Human resources management
- Minimum 5 years recruitment experience in investment bank / financial industry
- Independent, self-driven and good interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese (both Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
- Proficient in PC knowledge, Word and Excel
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Timothy Wong at 3990 3179 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 3996 8090
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.