Classy Wheeler is one of the leaders in recruitment business operating in a select number of specialist areas. We have helped hundreds of clients and candidates attract the best talent and find the best career opportunities. We aim to provide every employer and job seeker the finest ride to their desired destination.
Our seasoned consultants have real-world experience in their area of expertise and offer the benefits of in-depth industry knowledge and professional networks. We can help you understand the market movement and provide a channel to one of the most diverse ranges of job opportunities.
For more infomation, please visit our website atwww.classywheeler.com.hk
One of the leading and listed conglomerates in Hong Kong is looking for a Manager, HRBP to join their dynamic team.
- Report to Group HR Director
- Partner and provide HR guidance and advisory to designated business management to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs
- Oversee budget and headcount for the designated BUs
- Support the delivery of HR initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group to support the achievement of strategic goals
- Conduct meetings with respective business units, analyze trends and metrics with the HR group, maintain and enhance knowledge on legal requirements
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Stay current on leading talent trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including the development and personal growth of our people, with the objective of enabling our people to excel
- Enhance employee on-boarding experience, including transfers and international assignments where necessary.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management and provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 8-10 years' experience in the HR function (preferably as a HR Business Partner)
- Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work multi-tasking and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin
- Strategic-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number, current and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be usedstrictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.